Say ‘I do’ at Garton’s Cape and embark on the greatest adventure of your life with your beloved in romance, style and glamor.
Alternatively you can enjoy a spectacular indoors banquet in our ground floor restaurant (up to 100 pax) or on our rooftop restaurant (up to 200 pax, available soon). Our sea-front location makes for breathtaking weddings – the backdrop of the turquoise ocean, golden sandy beaches and vibrant sunsets along with our impeccable service and exquisite luxury settings will make any wedding here truly amazing and romantic, and will be remembered by you and your guests for a lifetime.
Whether you are looking for a unique ceremony or a customized package, we will help you create the wedding that you desire and will accommodate all your requirements to the last detail. We have a specially designed wedding package to lessen the burden of wedding planning, and guests may also custom-design the occasion, for a memorable wedding that is meaningful and special.
- Beautifully filled table for the cake structure.
- Registration table.
- Air conditioned hall will be given free of charge for five hours.
- Additional day room only for bridal dressing.
- Overnight stay on full board basis on your function day.
- A basket of fresh fruits and two glasses of non-alcoholic champagne to be served in the room.
- Gift table with a registrar.
- Advance payment – Rs. 50,000/- Non refundable on confirmation
- Minimum covers – 100 per reservation
- Full payment – 14 days prior to function day
- Hall charges – 5 hours free of charge, night functions up to 11.30 pm. Additional charges of Rs. 10,000/- per hour.
- Band by host – Rs. 7,500/- will be charged for electricity
- Beer – Carlsberg – Rs. 650/- per bottle
- Lion Lager – Rs. 650/- per bottle
- Soft drinks – Rs. 200/- per bottle (Coke/Fanta/Sprite)
- Ice coffee – Rs. 150/- net per person
Contact Garton’s Cape today if you are looking for a luxury venue with scenic views, delicious catering and efficient service, to help turn your event into an extraordinary occasion that will be remembered for years to come.